Monday, November 24, 2008

Hajj ... memories


Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera

Ah, my father asked me to write post in English . So I'm glad to present to you my experience went for hajj when I'm in standard 5 [not really remember] [and sorry for bad grammar].
Thanks for my aunt because she bought a 45 riyal camera about RM43.54 . So , we can capture our memory when we were there. We, my father , my mother , my brother , my aunt , my grandmother , and I went there by Penang International Airport after having a night at Tabung Haji Complex.

Our journey were smooth . But not when we arrive at Jeddah , we have some miscommunication with the management. We were taking the wrong bus. Thank God, tabung haji has help us and they promised that they will not repeat the same incident again.


I'm not to write till tomorrow. So , I will show you some pictures than I will tell you slowly...



at camel milk factory

at mina's tunnel [when we were in mina , we have to walk 2.5 km from our settelment to the jamarat. There , I realize that all the muslim cannot preserve the clenliness of the tunnel. If you were there , you will see many many many rubbish , peolpe's spit 'kahak' 'gelema' and many more. How they can explain 'clenliness was half from iman'??]


in front of a Masjid in Mudzalifah [my father and I were bald . We were bald when we perform 'tahalul' (actually tahalul is an action that you should cut a little bit of your hair, just a little). My brother dosent want to be bald]


Me with pak cik bakar [he is my neighbour (jiran sebilik...)]

at Mina [yeah , the locals want to earn some money, they provide us a photography session with camel . (what is intersting is they were using polaroid camera!)]


A masjid at Mina [we call it 'masjid prempuan']


the jantan's


me at Hira

[at my back is the jamarat. That was the thing that we throw stone (but there are some throwing rubbish! , slippers)]


me at Qiblatain Mosquemy grandmother and I at Jabal Rahmah [did you know what is spacial about jabal rahmah. This is the place where Adam a.s meets Hawa after seperated for a long time when Allah put them on the earth]


me , at Hudaibiah Mosque site. [This is the place there the Hudaibiah agreement was done]

3 comments:

  1. waaa...nmpk cam best jer...
    sapala bdk comel 2???
    nk minx sain bleh????hehehehe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brings back memory of the old days..

    ReplyDelete
  3. erm.. so, dh bt haji lah nih?
    ade haji lah kn kat dpn nama.. besnye.. bes dgr experience org yg dah pi haji.. penah pi lagi after dah pi mse darjah 5? :)

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih! Pendapat anda amat dihargai